Social media motion graphics are videos and animations that are specifically designed for social media platforms. From Instagram and Facebook to tiktok and LinkedIn, they can be re-purposed across each platform to spread your reach. They can be organic posts or paid ads, each with a different objective that leads the design process. social media videos both grab and retain users attention whilst engaging viewers in a whole new way.
Creating good social media content is the difference between growing your audience or being left in the dust. Your visuals need to grab and hold attention whilst engaging your audience in your desired way to make sure the business goals are being hit. They need to reflect your brands personality and values and be mindful of the content it surrounds based on the platform. Each platform has it's own rules and a unique way that users engage with content and the type of content they expect, and want, to see.
Social media for businesses is blowing up. Having a large audience online does wonders for your business so keeping active on social media is important. It allows you to show a more personal side of your business and showcase your brand values whilst keeping your brand at the front of people's mind. Going for video on social means you have more time to share your message. Video is all over social media platforms with most of them making the switch to show and promote video content over anything else.
I want to help. I want you to smash your goals. I take the time to understand your business, your objectives and your audience. I don’t try to pretend I’m an expert in your field. We work together to create social animations that both engages the viewer and reflects your brand. I’m flexible with budget and transparent in the way I work. Keeping you in the loop throughout the process so everyone knows the state of the project.
"Ben this is awesome! The team really love this."
"This is fantastic Ben, thanks for making the social media templates simple to use."
Whilst every project is different, this is a rough outline of how the process normally goes:
• I start by understanding what you want these videos to achieve. We can then make a plan to best hit those goals and decide on deliverables and destination of the videos. This includes distribution so we can explore the platform to get the best performance.
• We can then find a visual style that you like (using your brand guidelines if required) and create a mood board to reflect it.
• I storyboard the videos before creating the final style frames to allow me to concentrate on the message and story rather than the visuals.
• Once happy I start work on creating the style frames using our mood board and creating any other assets we may need.
• Then it’s time to animate!
• Finally I add music and SFX to make it stand out even more.
• Export them with the best settings for the specific platform.
Whether you're all planned out with a social calendar ready to go or need some help in choosing the best path. We can talk about creating the perfect social media videos for your business.Get In Touch